- Wall-floor crevices
- Water featured in landscaping
- Foundations of basements
|A roof appearing over a house after rain and after treatment by waterproofing membrane products.|
What Are the Different Types of Waterproofing Methods for Buildings?
What is the Cementitious Waterproofing Method?
The Applications of Cementitious Waterproofing
- Parking lots and structures
- River channels/locks and concrete dikes
- Marine cargo docks and ports
- Subway and railway systems
- Sewage treatment plants